Why Choose Us
Let’s Start Work Together
- Gangkou Rd, Luo Yong Country, Xinhe, Wanjiang, Dongguan Guangdong, China
Rubber is one of the most versatile materials for industrial uses. From darily shoe sole to natural rubber car tires, it is widely used in every aspect in our life. However,the use the rubber material ,it need to process in 4 step ,including Mastication , mixing, shaping, and vulcanizing.
(1) Mastication. In this process ,it is usually finished by one huge machine called banbury,Rubber mixers or dispersion kneader machine ,it would add some additives and chemicals to improve its tensile strength and characteristics,so that change rubber compounds.For this process ,our banbury are available from 35litre to 150 liter.
(2) Mixing, Usually ,it is carried out immediately after mastication , and similar to mastication, this process also add some additives when mix the rubber material. This process need two roller mills or open mixing mill ,which is a machine used to process natural rubber into various compounds. It has two horizontally opposed stainless steel rolls rotate in opposite directions towards each other at different speeds ,so that mix the rubber to create the rubber compounds.
The shaping of the mixture into the desired form have many ways .Like coating, extrusion, casting, calendering, and molding. It depends on the final product, you can adopt the best shaping techniques.
For example extrusion are used to produce long continuous products such as tubing, tire treads, and wire coverings. While roller calenders are used to make wide sheet.
Vulcanization is also called curing,which is one chemical process for rubber, natural or synthetic. Curing is heated by steam or electricity with sulfur, accelerator, and activator at some temperatures and pressure. Through this process ,the rubber material would improves its feature obviously ,its elasticity, resilience, tensile strength, viscosity, hardness, and weather resistance would increase accordingly.
- Superior Quality of Raw Material
- Expert Team
- Fully Equipped Research & Development lab
- Less Operational Cost
- Higher Productivity Ratio
- Total Client Satisfaction
- Prompt Response
- On-time Delivery
What Is Included
This dispersion kneader mixer machine is mixing machine ,it mainly consist of pneumatic control system, electric control system, tilting mechanism, mixing chamber, main driving system, dust sealing device, thermal resistance, rotor and cooling/heating system. The dispersion kneader equipment is mainly used for plasticizing and mixing of rubber(natural and synthetic rubber) ,polymer ,Chemical and plastics materials ,it is suitable kneading application: EVA., rubber, TPR, sole, rubber roller, hoses, belts, sponges, vibration insulator, elastic cord, sealing materials, tire, tapes, master batches, pigment, ink, electric rubber parts, chemical industry compounds.
These rubber mixing kneader machine are available in a wide range of volumne from 1.5L to 150L.
For small volume dispersion kneader ,they are used for laboratory ,that is Lab Dispersion Kneader,which is designed for small-batch kneading and to meet a wide variety of contemporary mixing.
Our laboratory kneader equipment adopt TaiWan technical and imported core componets, it is equipped with PLC man-machine interface, temperature control module, and heat condition oil heating cooling system. This lab kneader machine feature environmental-friendly, high-efficiency and good dispersing effect ,these lab mixing kneader are easy to reload and clean ,it is fast heating and cooling. Our lab dispersion kneader are widely used in factory lab, universities and R&D institutions,they can help you to do many different experiments of all kinds of material in a short time.